FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I go to Mayfair Garden Apartment?
– We are conveniently accessible from three main roads in Bangkok: from Sukhumvit Sois 20 and 22, from Ratchadapisek Road via Sukhumvit Soi 16, as well as from Rama IV Road. Aside from that, the Asoke and Sirikit underground stations are within a few hundred meters from the apartment, as is Asoke BTS station.
What is your minimum length of Lease term?
– Our lease term must be at least one year.
Are pets allowed at Mayfair Garden Apartment?
– No, we do not allow pets due to health hazard.
Is Mayfair Garden a Service Apartment?
– Mayfair Garden is just an Apartment for rent not a service apartment. However, we do provide 24 hours reception services, 24 hours security services, and 24 hours technician services.
What type of recreational facilities do you have at Mayfair Garden Apartment?
– We provide our tenants with a large size Swimming pool and Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room: with locker rooms for men and women, Outdoor children’s playground, multi-purpose function room for business and entertainment, as well as an Exercise room with top-of-the-line equipment.
Is it hard to find transportation by Mayfair Garden Apartment?
– It is extremely easy to find transportation here at Mayfair Garden. We have a Tuk-Tuk shuttle service that may take you to various places around Asoke area for a minimal cost. If you would like to travel by taxi, our staff will help arrange one for you.
Is Mayfair Garden located in a residential neighborhood or Business District?
– We are located in one of Bangkok’s most prestigious residential neighborhoods located very close to Bangkok’s Central Business District.
Why is Mayfair garden Apartment a good location to live in Bangkok?
– Mayfair Garden Apartment is conveniently located in the Center of Bangkok providing you with easy access to the major toll ways, Mass Trasits (BTS and MRT), walking distance to major shopping malls such as Terminal 21 and Emporium and many nearby supermarkets such as Foodland, Villa Market, Tesco Lotus and Big-C. There are also many prestigious international schools nearby as well.
What are some of the international schools that my children may attend close by?
– Some of the many prestigious international schools closeby Mayfair Garden Apartment includes:
* NIST International School
* Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School (Bangkok Prep)
* The Australian International School of Bangkok (AISB)
* Singapore International School of Bangkok (SISB)
* Srinakarin Viroj University (SVU)